hello everyone,
I hope you had a great weekend - I returned early this morning from my trip up north. I had a great time at the craft show - I have a hard time with the bugs and hot weather - I'm such a city girl. barbara and I had the most amazing spot - it was shady all day and we had a wonderful breeze. we stayed at her sister lorraine's house - a beautiful home deep in the woods. whenever we would exit the car I would run screaming to the house, with bugs trailing behind me. the first photo was my view from my bed. it's nice to get away from the noise of the city and to the quiet calm of the country. I am busy this morning tending to a packed email in-box and to many orders to work on and get in the post.
enjoy the beginning of your week - this week I will be busy preparing for a visit from sonia and later in the week geninne - so excited!!! xxa