thanks everyone on your kind words on the last post - it means a lot to me that you took a moment to write to me. I wanted to continue showing you prototypes of the new window print (if you're interested in this prototype - it's for sale here). I got caught up with house chores yesterday and got a bit delayed on finishing the day bags in time to be photographed - that's the issue with working with natural light - your always racing for the right light needed. later today I will post the day bags in the etsy shop. I think they're quite stunning.
I enjoy prototyping - I also like posting them on the blog (my virtual sketchbook) - I forget about certain designs and sometimes when I look back at older posts I see them in a different light and might re-visit the design again. I am still playing around with the shapes and fabrics, so I will show you more soon. I really like the fragments of the window print on the oblong pouches. I still have two more print designs to show you - I might have to do that next week.
have a great day and see you tomorrow!